For Pop Corn Business Owners, an Opportunity has presented itself again in Jan/Feb.
It is a good time for Put Contracts as the Planting Season would mean that a stationary Corn Inventory for these few months. Contract Month : May. Contract Price : 530 Level
Grab the Opportunity
Structure Your Contracts well
Determine the type of Contracts
Keep To the 50% Rule
At least 15% away from current Price
Use a 3-month contract
The details are found in the Free eBook “Cash Flow Machine #1: Doing the PopCorn Business.”
Do get a copy now if you have not.
eBook “Cash Flow Machine #1: Doing the PopCorn Business.”
- Concept of the PopCorn Business
- Exact Workings of a PopCorn Business
- Structuring Your Contracts
- Execution Screens of Creating and Submission of your Contracts
- Cash Flow of the First 9 Years of Your PopCorn Business
- What makes a Successful PopCorn Business
- Common Mistakes Made
- and more
Pop $$$ From the Corn again
in this season!!